0086 13256660088              info@dejiumachinery.com
Shandong Dejiu Machinery Co.,Ltd.
 
You are here: Home » Products » Powder packaging machine » 2021 SS304 Multi-function almond cashew granule packing machine

2021 SS304 Multi-function almond cashew granule packing machine

使用彩色触摸屏和稳定可靠的Siemens PLC控制,可以一次完成制袋,计量,填充,密封,编码和切袋。盒包装袋的形状更美观。胶卷拉伸由伺服电机控制,具有高精度的定位和准确的尺寸。它采用外部胶片释放机制。垂直封口和封口工艺,自动校正,减轻劳动强度
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DJ500-1000
  • DEJIU
  • 500/1000

Suitable for packing puffed food, peanuts, melon seeds, rice, seeds, monosodium glutamate, corn and other granular, strip, flake and solid materials

Model

GQK-500

GQK-1000

Bag length

50-160mm

100-300mm

Bag width

50-150mm

100-200mm

Packing speed

25-55bag/min

25-45bag/min

Measure range

5-500ml

10-1000ml

Power

2.0Kw/220V

2.0Kw/220V

Total weight

250kg

350kg

Outline dimension

1000×800×1900mm

1000×800×1900mm


Machine_01Machine_02Machine_03Machine_04Machine_05Machine_06Machine_07Machine_08Machine_09Machine_10Machine_11Machine_12Machine_13

Features

>The serious of electronic scale is net type,it using today's latest technology,suitable for packing irregular materials,such as;melon seeds,peanuts,lotus seed,walnut etc.

>Feeding system adopts a variety of ways;double door type vibration feeding size and blanking instantaneous stop.

>Guarantee the packaging the packaging accuracy and speed effectively.

The packing scale is the integration of mechanical and electrical products, using double metering control system independent of each other, the fusion of several of the latest technology, performance index occupies the domestic leading level of similar products, the automatic quantitative packing is suitable for sugar, salt, food, feed, chemical industry production line of granular materials.

1.Characteristics

 

Feeding mechanism

This serious weighing packaging machine adopt various processing way such as dual-gate vibration feeding, small & big hopper, instant halt. The big hopper control packaging speed while the small hopper control packaging accuracy. When the machine works, first gate open, the big hopper feeds material to 95% of set value, then the second gate open,  trickle feeds the rest 5% material by vibration device. Therefore, this way can effectively guarantee the packaging speed and accuracy.

 

Weighing mechanism

Materials fall down to the weighing hopper from transition hopper. Fine designing and small drop height avoids direct touching from outside, improving the accuracy. The taper transition hopper does not have dead angle, makes feeding process thoroughly.

 

Control system

Adopting Canadian GM weighing system, it has good working stability, excellent corrosion resistance; PLC control operation time and automatically correct drop height; Automatic zero trace function; Human computer interface setting panel can be operated manually and automatically, dominating every units separately or wholly at any time.

 

2. Applications

 

Applying for the packaging of rice, snacks, candy, pellet food, oats, food additive, stevia sugar, puleses and other granle particles.

 

3.Technical parameter

 

Model

GQ-5B

Filling range

 2.5-5.0kg

Packing accuracy

±0.2%

Packing speed

400-500bags/hr

Working temperature

-10~+40℃

Power specification

1.5kw/380v 50Hz

Dimension

700*1000*1800mm

Gross weight 

300kg

 


Let’s Make It Easy To Produce More Snacks Food!

ABOUT US

CONTACT US

Tel: +86-13256660088
Email: info@dejiumachinery.com
 
©Copyright 2018 Shandong Dejiu Machinery Co.,Ltd.           By Sdzhidian